Learner's creations

Friday, February 23, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!




Wishing everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year!!! I hope that the year of Pig will bring with it plenty joy, happiness and success to everyone!

I did not manage to find a Chinese astrology site that I can trust, so I have not manage to read how the Horse will fare in the Year of Pig. Personally, I hope that this year will bring me more luck than the last and provide me a closure to my current problems.

Chinese New Year eve is the time when family members all gather together for a reunion meal. Again, this year I will be spending CNY away from home. I really miss celebrating in Malaysia ..... I miss the home cook food, the festive atmosphere, meeting up with friends, and not to forget, the gambling! Hehehee....

aDe's birthday happens to fall on the 1st day of CNY this year. Hence, the usual suspects all gathered together for the traditional potluck birthday dinner, which also double acted as the CNY reunion dinner. I've contributed 2 dishes (Braised mushroom with broccoli and Thai tang hoon) and the birthday cake (Nutella Black and White Cheesecake). Details of the dishes to follow in other posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home