Learner's creations

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuna Pasta Bake


It's been quite a while since I last had pasta....and I have always wanted to make pasta bake. Remembering that I saw a simple recipe on the Campbell Soup label, I quickly dig out that can of mushroom soup. After reading the recipe, I thought this is real simple....and I have all the ingredients!

A can of soup makes 4 portion.....so I was having this dish for 2 lunches and 2 dinners!





The recipe was taken from the label of a condense Campbell soup can.

Tuna Pasta Bake
Ingredients:
200g pasta
1 can of condensed Campbell mushroom soup
200ml milk
200g tuna
1/2 bunch spring onion, chopped (I omitted this)
100g cheddar cheese, grated
200g sweetcorn
100g green beans, diced (extra)
6 mushrooms, sliced (extra)

Methods:
1. Pan fry mushrooms and green beans in a little oil.
2. Cook pasta as per instructions on the pack and then drained.
3. Stir in the soup, milk, onion, tuna, sweetcorn, green beans and mushrooms into the pasta. Heat through and stir regularly.
4. Transfer to flame proof dish. Top with cheese and grill until golden.

When serving, I added additional cheddar cheese..... and some coarse ground black pepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home